Product added to cart
Flower Petal Dreidel
Only 1 left
Unique in design, this dreidel is handcrafted as a flower. Made from pewter, its petals are painted a light purple, outlined it silver. Each of the Hebrew letters is written on a petal on every side. A beaded design surrounds the vibrant green stem that the dreidel is held from. A Swarovski crystal is at the top of the stem, giving it some extra shine. The included base looks like leaves, an elegant finish to the already adorable piece.
- Dimensions: H 2" L 2.50"
Pewter Plated Light Antique Silver
- Made in: USA
- Keep products out of direct sunlight for prolonged periods. This may affect the color.
- Do not store acidic items in our products for extended periods of time.
- Products are not dishwasher safe. To clean, wipe gently by hand with a little soap and water.
- To remove hardened wax from candlesticks and menorahs place in freezer for about 20 minutes or in hot water, then carefully break off wax.
- Due to natural character of wood, there will be slight variations in color, shape and size.
- Our Wood Products are all natural, and can be effected by temperature, humidity and dryness. Please store away from heat and sunlight in a well-ventilated area to avoid cracking.
Write Your Own Review