Product added to cart
This gorgeous mezuzah is the perfect gift for a newly married couple. It comes with two tubes that are attached, one glass, one pewter. The pewter case is plated in silver and is for the scroll while the other comes with an insert to safely place the broken glass from the wedding and to make it visible from the outside. Designed on the front are the bride and groom holding hands underneath their chuppah.
- Dimensions: H 5" W 3.50"
- Fits Max Scroll: 4.5"
Pewter Plated Light Antique Silver, Glass
- Made in: USA
- Keep products out of direct sunlight for prolonged periods. This may affect the color.
- Do not store acidic items in our products for extended periods of time.
- Products are not dishwasher safe. To clean, wipe gently by hand with a little soap and water.
- To remove hardened wax from candlesticks and menorahs place in freezer for about 20 minutes or in hot water, then carefully break off wax.
- Due to natural character of wood, there will be slight variations in color, shape and size.
- Our Wood Products are all natural, and can be effected by temperature, humidity and dryness. Please store away from heat and sunlight in a well-ventilated area to avoid cracking.
Write Your Own Review