Product added to cart
Wedding Kiddush Cup - HP
If you're looking for a gorgeous wedding gift that will stand out, you've found the one. This Kiddush cup has a pewter-based goblet with a modest design and Swarovski crystals encircling the bottom. As the stem, a newly married couple stands together with raised arms, holding the cup high. The bride's wedding dress is elegantly designed with lattice-like cutouts and fading shades of pink at the bottom. The groom's suit is painted to match. Available in three paint options, this is a wedding gift that will forever be cherished.
- Dimensions: H 9.25" W 3" L 3"
Pewter Plated Light Antique Silver, Stainless Steel
- Made in: USA
- Keep products out of direct sunlight for prolonged periods. This may affect the color.
- Do not store acidic items in our products for extended periods of time.
- Products are not dishwasher safe. To clean, wipe gently by hand with a little soap and water.
- To remove hardened wax from candlesticks and menorahs place in freezer for about 20 minutes or in hot water, then carefully break off wax.
- Due to natural character of wood, there will be slight variations in color, shape and size.
- Our Wood Products are all natural, and can be effected by temperature, humidity and dryness. Please store away from heat and sunlight in a well-ventilated area to avoid cracking.
|Holiday||Passover, Shabbat, Sukkot, Rosh Hashanah|
|Event||Wedding, Bar Mitzvah, Bris|
Write Your Own Review